Change for Change
Change for Change Nomination Criteria
Please review the following criteria before nominating an organization to be considered as a recipient of funds raised through the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship’s “Change for Change” program.
- The organization addresses issues identified as important by the Fellowship:
- The organization uses a high percentage of its budget for programming (80% or more preferred).
- The organization has a track record and verifiable history of performance.
- The organization is non-profit, usually with 501(c)(3) status.
- The organization provides services predominantly in Albany County and in some instances the state of Wyoming.
- The organization has wide appeal.
- The organization aligns with our UU principles and values and with UUFL’s mission.
Note that UUFL’s Justice Action Team is particularly interested in organizations that provide direct services to those in need.
We also request that, if possible, a representative from the organization be available during the Coffee Hours on the first Sunday of the month in which the organization is a Change for Change recipient. Follow this link for change-for-change-nomination-form.
UUFL’s Social Action Committee